The ECG Holter patch can be easily applied at home by a user, who can then continue daily activities without noticing the patch because of its lightweight, absence of wires, pleasant and flexible material, which perfectly fits the body.
To start wearing the UPOlife ECG patch follow these steps:
- If necessary, remove excess hair from your upper left chest area.
- Clean the area with non-moisturizing soap and water.
- Rinse the area making sure you remove all soap residue and dry the area vigorously.
- Open the patch pouch using the tab opening (do not use scissors).
- Press the ‘ON’ button once. A red light will flash followed by a flashing green light.
- Peel off the protective backing film.
- Place the patch on your upper left chest, below your collar bone, and left of your sternum.
- Press the patch firmly around the edges and center for 2 minutes. Limit your physical activity for the first hour to promote patch adhesion.